2.5.1. Main cautions
Cars of general purpose (Utility) to which number Infiniti belongs are intended for use both on roads with a normal covering, and in cross-country conditions. Nevertheless, try not to stop by on the car in deep water and dirt.
- At the movement on off road terrain try to avoid obviously dangerous routes, you watch that all people who are in the car were fastened by seat belts.
- Before rise or descent make sure of absence on the way of the movement of high hummocks and deep holes, estimate the steepness of a bias.
- Avoid the movement parallel to a bias — the center of gravity of the car is located rather highly that increases risk of its turning. Try to choose a route with the minimum steepness of rise — at a stop of the engine to control descent speed considerable more difficultly.
- During descent under a bias do not switch transfer — it is accompanied by risk of loss of control over management. Use braking by the engine as efficiency of functioning of a foot brake can turn out lowered that it is fraught with emergence of an emergency.
- At an engine stop during the movement uphill do not try to deploy the car at all! Transfer the selector lever to situation "R" and try to move strictly parallel to the direction of a bias.
Do not make descent in the neutral ("N") provision of transmission at all, using only brakes!
- Active use of brakes at the movement under a bias can lead to decrease in efficiency of functioning of brake mechanisms as a result of an overheat. Try to brake not strongly — move on a low gear.
- In order to avoid excessive raising of the center of gravity of the vehicle try not to overload the top luggage carrier, you watch uniformity of distribution of the freight placed in the car. Heavy objects it is necessary to dispose in the luggage compartment as low as possible and closer to passenger office. Do not install on the car of a wheel of a bigger standard size, than it is allowed by standard requirements.
- At the movement on off road terrain you hold a steering wheel for a rim, having densely clasped it with fingers of hands — thumbs, as well as all palm it is necessary to have over a rim).
- Before a start of motion do not forget to be fastened by a seat belt and to track that all passengers were also fastened.
- Do not forget to lay mats on the floor — the surface of panels can be warmed considerably.
- In order to avoid risk of loss of control over management try to reduce the speed of the movement at a strong side wind.
- Even at the included all-wheel drive mode try not to allow pro-slippings of wheels at dispersal, braking and commission of maneuvers.
- Whenever possible try to avoid sharp turns, especially at the movement with a high speed. Remember that all-wheel drive cars of the center of gravity, general in view of higher arrangement, have considerably smaller resistance to capsizing, than not all-wheel drive highway models.
- Do not allow installation on the car of wheels of various standard size. All tires have to be identical on diameter, width, a design (diagonal, diagonal surrounding or radial) and to a protector pattern. At the movement on a slippery paving in the mountain area use wheel chains and move with extreme care.
- Try not to park the car on the area going under a bias.
- Do not forget that at regular use of the car on deep dirt, sand or water its service has to be made for movement more often than it is stipulated in Graphics of routine maintenance (see the Head Routine maintenance).
buy viagra pills 100 mg online